Sunday, November 10, 2019

week 2

After watching the videos on the letters both part one and two, I feel confident in ability to work with these letters. I also picked Jon Burgerman for my graphic design artist to review this week. Burgerman studied in England where he earned his degree. Burgerman was responsible for several projects including television projects, and historic subway stations in New York City. Burgerman is a young man with plenty of time to continue making work. Burgerman also has a short film on his life called The Story of Jon Burgerman. 

My letter's are the first start to the long journey with photoshop I will undergo with this class. This was a good opportunity to get to play with photoshop before the stamp project.




1 comment:

  1. Okay... Do post an image from the graphic designer you are reviewing.... One of the ideas I wanted you to explore were layer blends, so a 3rd shape is created by the overlapping letter forms. I do like your spare, clean and structural approach to the images you posted... the negative space is effective as well...

    ReplyDelete