Monday, October 28, 2019

When is Work Due?

As you know, I am required to take attendance two times per week. I realize that most of you will probably have the most time to complete your assignments on the week-end... With that in mind, I take attendance on Monday morning and respond to work posted by a 9 am deadline, Monday morning.  Of course, I encourage you to post during the week.   I do check the blog daily and do respond in the comments on a daily basis.

Photo students:  It is important to show evidence of editing your work...

Graphic Design students: 1 short Graphic Designer profile with an image and 1 creative piece are due each week and count as 1 attendance each.

Please email me with any questions.  I am happy to talk to you on the phone to help clear up any issues you might be having.

For this week, I want you to post a bio with a picture and get Photoshop installed.  Read the syllabus and readings linked within it and watch any instructional videos linked in the syllabus for this week as well...

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment